From WoodenAxe Minecraft Wiki
| Useful Pages
|| Active Worlds
|| Inactive & Retired Worlds
|| Cool Stuff To See
- Frequently asked questions and answers about WoodenAxe.
- A guide to getting started as a member of WoodenAxe.
- Explains the in-game currency and how it works.
- List of player owned stores.
- List of active residences.
- If your private fort is too lonely, build in a city!
- List of plugins used on the main WoodenAxe world.
- A list of known vampires playing on WoodenAxe.
- This is the main, public world of WoodenAxe.
- Back to the basics: a pure vanilla, non-PvP world.
- Hardcore survival mode.
- The previous WoodenAxe world.
- Superflat & creative mode, for science.
- Multiplayer Skyblock world.
- A world for WoodenAxe Supporters and their children.
- Creative world updated with every snapshot release.
- A robust plugin that manages the server.
- This is the mall where most small shops operate.
- The largest city and mall in WoodenAxe.
- The first biome recovery project
- Some of our roads measure 85 km long!
- A feast of mead and spam awaits.
- An eccentric little city in the northeast.
Onedollarshop and Costco
- Enrich your favorite tycoon at these cool megastores.
- The City North West of Spawn's Compass.
Please help expand the Wiki, all contributions are welcome no matter how small. See Category:Stubs for pages that need to be expanded.
Things to do
- General tasks
- Patrol new edits and help improve new articles.
- Add the appropriate categories to articles.
- Fix typos.
- Create articles related to the Builds/Towns/Residences.
- Fix-up projects
Do the dumb things I've got to do: touch the puppet head
sic 'em on a chicken
Get Wil Wheaton to join our server.. he'll know what to build
Foil Chuck's plans
Back up my porn
Bitch & Moan & Bitch some more.
Stand around in Costco and remember the old days.
- close down, pack up, lights off and go home.